- Guild membership offers studio facilities in beautiful natural bushland surrounding McClelland Gallery & Sculpture Park, Langwarrin.
- Participation in the Guild’s general program, including master workshops, public exhibitions and the popular Artist of the Year competition.
- Access to self-help portraiture and other self-help groups (non-member friends welcome if circumstances permit).
- Reduction of workshop fees and admission charge at monthly demonstrations.
- Bi-monthly newsletter.
- Fellowship of a friendly group of painters both professional and amateur working together at their own levels and styles in a stimulating and supportive environment.
- Opportunities to see and be challenged by McClelland Gallery & Sculpture Park’s exhibitions and displays.